Glass & Marker is an independent Oakland-proud digital agency that creates and produces relevant and effective videos for modern brands.
Our mission is to make an impact with ideas that work. We inspire viewers and have fun doing it through imaginative and truthful storytelling. We work with innovative brands — Google, Roku, Niantic Labs, Clear Motion, Stitch Fix, Twilio, and more — and make videos that drive results.
Our team is looking to add a full-time Senior Creative Director to our Oakland office. We are looking for a devoted leader who can execute high-quality work with a focus on exceeding client expectations and objectives. You should be able to sell your ideas and deliver on those ideas.
You see this as an opportunity to do your best work and make an impact for our partners and brands.
- Collaborate with designers, crew and editors to drive completion of multiple large video projects
- Lead creative teams at client’s office or on-site in Oakland
- Solve problems quickly and creatively
- Strategize and present with conviction and clarity to C-level Executives and client stakeholders
- Combine creative execution with business strategy to deliver results to clients
- Foster collaboration through creative leadership
- 4+ years of directing, leading and producing videos
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to lead an inspire internal creative teams
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial and independent manner
- Strong knowledge of visual design, brand development, and the creative process
- Team player with a strong aptitude for collaboration
- Passionate about technology, business, and marketing
A few of the benefits of working at Glass & Marker
- Our team is fun, determined, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to create and grow
- Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
- Our team structure is flat and non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute to various layers of the business
- We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous bonuses
- Benefits include 401k plan, medical and dental
- Flexible vacation and work-from-home policies
- A casual work environment
- The chance to be involved in a growing company at an early stage in one of the most exciting and creative industries
- Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
- Daily lunches catered on the company
- Fun days and outings (movies, concerts, volunteer days, dinners, team trips)