Glass & Marker is an independent Oakland-proud digital agency that creates and produces relevant and effective videos for modern brands.
Our mission is to make an impact with ideas that work. We inspire viewers and have fun doing it through imaginative and truthful storytelling. We work with innovative brands — Google, Roku, Niantic Labs, Clear Motion, Stitch Fix, Twilio, and more — and make videos that drive results.
Our team is looking to add a full-time In-House Video Editor to our Oakland office. You deeply respect deadlines, and you deliver without compromising quality or attention to detail. You bring clarity, vision and innovative style to your work.
You see this as an opportunity to do your best work. You have dedicated your career to creating awesome results for anyone and any brand you work with on a project.
- Drive all elements of the post-production process from raw footage to final delivery
- Edit video from scratch using creative intuition and industry best practices
- Deliver on deadlines with uncompromising quality standards
- Support other editors and multiple projects based on business needs
- Work collaboratively with creative director, account manager, and others
- 3-5 years of editing experience
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience incorporating client feedback
- Experience working with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
A few of the benefits of working at Glass & Marker
- Our team is fun, determined, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to create and grow
- Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
- Our team structure is flat and non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute to various layers of the business
- We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous bonuses
- Benefits include 401k plan, medical and dental
- Flexible vacation and work-from-home policies
- A casual work environment
- Glass & Marker swag (shirts, hoodies)
- The chance to be involved in a growing company at an early stage in one of the most exciting and creative industries
- Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
- Daily lunches catered by the company
- Fun days and outings (movies, concerts, volunteer days, dinners, team trips)