Glass & Marker is an independent Oakland-proud digital agency that creates and produces relevant and effective videos for modern brands.
Our mission is to make an impact with ideas that work. We inspire viewers and have fun doing it through imaginative and truthful storytelling. We work with innovative brands — Google, Roku, Niantic Labs, Clear Motion, Stitch Fix, Twilio, and more — and make videos that drive results.
Our team is looking to add a full-time Executive Producer to our Oakland office. Most importantly, you are an extremely organized leader who can oversee the production team and many projects at once. You can precisely and efficiently manage budgets and project allocations, as well as communicate effectively across departments. You have experience with live-action production and original content development.
You see this as an opportunity to do your best work. You have dedicated your career to creating awesome results and delivering on what you promise.
- Work with Studio Manager to properly staff and manage ongoing post production
- Acknowledge, understand, and respond to client feedback (and impact on budgets)
- Maintain frequent communication with new and existing contractors
- Manage production budgets and ensure deadlines are met
- Provide a role model of professionalism to clients and contractors
- 3-5 years experience as a Post Producer for a Production Company or Agency
- Work independently or collaborate with a group
- Take initiative, think and plan ahead
- Multitask, prioritize and supervise multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Well networked with freelancers to hire for various project needs
A few of the benefits of working at Glass & Marker
- Our team is fun, determined, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to create and grow
- Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
- Our team structure is flat and non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute to various layers of the business
- We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous bonuses
- Benefits include 401k plan, medical and dental
- Flexible vacation and work-from-home policies
- A casual work environment
- Glass & Marker swag (shirts, hoodies)
- The chance to be involved in a growing company at an early stage in one of the most exciting and creative industries
- Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
- Daily lunches catered on the company
- Fun days and outings (movies, concerts, volunteer days, dinners, team trips)